How to Setup IPTV on MAG Box?
1. Go into your MagBox inner portal
Powercycle your MagBox and hold the ‘GEAR’ button on your remote control whilst the MagBox is booting up. The ‘GEAR’ button is in the middle of the second row of buttons, from the top of remote control.
2. Go to settings.
Whilst in the inner portal, press ‘GEAR’ button on the remote again in order to access the settings menu.
Note: There is also a settings menu ‘GEAR’ icon in the portal, this is the incorrect menu. You need to access the the settings menu from the ‘GEAR’ button on the remote control.
3. Select the ‘Servers’ option.
Enter the URL that we have sent to you into the Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field.
Select and press the ‘OK’ button to save the changes
IPTV for Smart TV ( Samsung & LG)
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. IPTV.Shop service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the IPTV.Shop Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique IPTV.Shop subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
PC – MAC (VLC software)
1- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
5- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
How to Setup IPTV on Android Device:
1. On your Android Device, locate the Play Store or Google Store’
2. Search for ‘IPTV Smarters’ and download the app
3. Open the app and choose ‘Login with Xtream Codes API’
4. Fill in the fields as below
Any Name: IPTV server
Username: (You get this from the link we sent you in the email)
Password: (You get this from the link we sent you in the email)
Below you can find an example link which you wil receive in an email. Where the X’s are marked, you need to take those and input in the username and password fields above.
EXAMPLE LINK: http://exampleiptv.net:25461/get.php?username=XXXXXXXX&password=XXXXXXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
5. Click ‘Add User’
6. IPTV Smarters should start downloading the list and will open up the app
7. Go to Settings -> Stream Format -> Set to MPEGTS (.ts)
8. Save changes and you’re good to go!
*PROTIP: There are many other IPTV Player apps which work on the Android Devices, so you can search for more players in the store and choose the one you prefer, however the one above is organised and we do recommend it to our users.
How to Setup on iPhone + Apple Devices
1. Download ‘GSE SMART IPTV’ or IPTV Smarters from the App Store
2. On the top left corner, click the 3 lines to open up the Menu
3. Go to ‘Remote Playlist’ and hit the ‘+’ sign in the top right corner
4. Name the playlist ‘IPTV’
5. Enter the M3U URL you received in the email after purchasing (Long URL Link)
6. Select ‘Add’
7. Click on the Playlist you just added and you’re good to go!
How to Setup on Amazon Firestick
1. On your Firestick go to ‘Settings’ from the ‘Menu’ and click on ‘Device’
2. Click on the Developer Options and select ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option to turn it on
3. Once you have completed the previous step go to the Homescreen of your Firestick and locate the ‘Downloader’ app.
4. In Downloader, search for http://troypoint.com/smarters and click ‘GO’
5. This will download an app called IPTV Smarters
6. Once installed, open the app and click ‘Add New User’
7. Choose ‘Xtream Codes API’
8. Once signed up with us, we will provide you with the details you need to enter there to get Live TV Instantly on your device. NOTE When using IPTV Smarters, the URL you need to input is – http://expample.net:83/